Showing 1–18 of 23 resultsView All
Dresses in ethno-style: be always on a fashionable wave
Modern fashion changes styles and directions, like gloves, from season to season. Designers create new trends, combining styles, colors and accessories. However, often on a peak of popularity, the directions from the past return, among which ethno-style.
Features of ethno-style
The main "highlight" of this trend is that it brings us back to the past, but it always looks young and stylish. In the distant 60-ies of the last century, ethno-style was formed due to the generation of hippies that rebelled against the technogenic world in all its manifestations and returned to the natural sources.
Modern ethno-style can be characterized as follows:
- Ethnic dresses and dresses use in their composition and design natural materials and ornaments made of wood, leather, stones, feathers.
- Propensity to nature is expressed not only in materials, but also in manufacturing: today, more and more often in the ethno-style you can buy handmade clothes.
- In each country today there are different types of ethno-style, distinguishing it from others by national and regional characteristics.
- Regardless of ethnic characteristics, the clothes of this style differ in their characteristic length, silhouette, and cut.
- You can not do without accessories: laces-bandages, numerous bracelets, bright beads and various earrings.
The most popular varieties of ethno-style
The addition of national, colorful elements benefited the ethno-style, greatly increasing its popularity. Among the most common areas today are:
- African style, represented by bright skirts, tunics, heavy ornaments;
- oriental motifs embodied in dresses with prints, following the example of exquisite Arabian patterns, adding luxury and glitter;
- exotic varieties, such as the Japanese kimono, Indian sari, etc.
A lot of manufacturers offer quality handmade clothes in Kiev today, but few people focus on bright prints and unusual patterns of ethno-style. After all, creating a dress in this style is not easy: you need to have certain skills in working with materials, understand the intricacies, and also feel the unique unification with nature, without which ethno-style is impossible.